Even if you have on the Samsung Galaxy S7 almost never the problem with the "red eyes" after taking photos with the camera, it may still be necessary to perform a red-eye correction.
Fortunately, everything is already on board of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and we explain to you here now, how to proceed with it exactly. Open the app menu on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and then the gallery application, which is installed on the smartphone.
Then let's view the image you'd like to edit with red-eye correction. Proceed as follows:
1. At the bottom of the screen, click "Edit"
2. The image editor opens. In this section, click on "Portrait"
3. On the far right you can see "Red Eyes". Tap the function and it will detect the eyes of the people on the picture.
4. Now tap the eyes of the figure to remove the red eyes.
5. In the upper right corner, click on "Apply" and then on "Save". Done!
You have just successfully done a red eye correction on a photo on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
... Or leave us a comment.: