The performance of Samsung Galaxy Smartphones decreases with time, similar to a computer. The operating system is also the cause here. Android accumulates over time temporary and system files, which then slow down the whole system.
This is, of course, unsightly, because often makes itself noticeable by scrolling through the app menu, playing a game or watching a video. If you also have speed limitations on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone, use the following workaround to increase and optimize the performance of the smartphone:
Increase the performance of your Samsung Galaxy with Wipe Cache Partition
The Wipe Cache Partition removes old system files from the cache, which make your smartphone slow and tame. The important thing is that no personal data is deleted and therefore no backup needs to be made.
This is how the Wipe Cache Partition is implemented on Samsung Galaxy Smartphones:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy first.
- Now you need to press and hold the following buttons to turn the smartphone back on:
- Power On / Off
- Volume +
- Home button
- If your Samsung Galaxy vibrates briefly, release the Power On / Off button, but hold the other two buttons pressed. It should now appear a small Android male, which is repaired and then a small menu.
- In this DOS-like menu, select the entry "Wipe Cache Partition" using the volume down key.
- The Power On / Off button now selects the entry and starts the process. This usually takes only one second.
- The menu appears again. Now select the first entry with "Reboot System now" and execute the command again by pressing the power button.
Your Samsung Galaxy now starts again. This now leads to the Android operating system working optimally and the performance is increased.
... Or leave us a comment.: