If you use the pre-installed Android browser on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to surf the Internet, then this automatically creates a history of all visited web sites. This history, also known as browser history, logs the URL so that it can be viewed later.
If you do not want that you can see which websites have been visited, then it is advisable to delete browsing history from time to time. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 as follows:
- Open the Android Browser "Internet" on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Tap at the top right on "More"
- Select Options --> Privacy --> Delete Personal Data
- Mark "Browsing history" and anything else you want to delete
- Tap the "Delete" key to delete the browser history on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Finished! Immediately nobody can see from your browser history which websites you have visited with your smartphone.
... Or leave us a comment.: