Who of you have always wanted to buy a thermal imaging camera, in order to examine his apartment or house for leaks in the insulation, or simply to check only the anorak on protection against the cold, can do this now with his smartphone.
FLIR, one of the leading thermal imaging camera manufacturers in the world offers the FLIR One. The FLIR ONE camera module can be connected via micro-USB or iPhone Lightning connector with the smartphone and thus it can be then used as a thermal imager for the following activities:
- Find heat losses in the range of windows, doors and the insulation of the apartment or house
- Identify electricity eating devices
- Track penetrating cold air
- Water leaks
- Coils of underfloor heating
- Find insects and animals such as raccoons in walls or on the roof
The thermal imaging camera can be bought for cheap 199$. This is for a thermal imaging camera from FLIR a very good price and thus perhaps interesting for you.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: