If you installed the Messenger WhatsApp on your Samsung Galaxy S7 to make contact with your friends or acquaintances, you might also want to set a profile image within the messenger.
This profile picture allows your contacts to quickly identify who you are. In addition, you can always choose a current event from your life as a WhatsApp profile. If you do not know how to set up a profile image in WhatsApp on the Samsung Galaxy S7, we would like to briefly explain this:
- Open first the WhatsApp application on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Tap within the WhatsApp chat overview in the upper right corner at the three-point icon, and then select "settings."
- Select the name at the top of the screen to display the Profile view. You will now see a sample avatar image. Tap to change the profile image.
- You can now take a picture with the camera or select one from the gallery.
- Once you have selected an image, it will appear as an active profile image in WhatsApp to your contacts.
Now you know how to use a profile picture in WhatsApp on the Samsung Galaxy S7, which is displayed to your friends and acquaintances.