Sometimes it may be necessary that calls that you receive on your Samsung Galaxy S6, must be forwarded to a landline number. The function to forward calls is provided by your mobile carrier.It may be that it creates additional costs.
We would now like to explain how you can automatically forward a call to a landline number or mobile number that you receive on your Samsung Galaxy S6. This works as follows:
1. On the Samsung Galaxy S6 open the phone app
2. Tap in the top right now on the button "More" and then in the menu on "Settings"
3. You are now in the call settings of the Samsung Galaxy S6. Scroll down a bit to "More Settings" and tap on the entry.
4. Your provider data is now retrieved. Tap on the "Call forwarding" --> "Voice call"
5. Now activate "Always forward". A window opens in which you can now define a phone number. Enter this and tap on "Enable". Done!
From now on all calls that you receive on the Samsung Galaxy S6 are automatically forwarded to the specified number. You have now successfully set up a call forwardingon the Samsung Galaxy S6.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: