By reset the Samsung Galaxy S7 to factory settings, all data on your smartphone are deleted from the memory, and then filled with a fresh new the Android system. The factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy S7 is usually used in the following conditions:
- A firmware update with version jump was installed
- Strong problems with the Android Software (machine becomes hot, battery consumption dramatically, no reaction, etc.)
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 is sold
Our guide shows you now, how to perform a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and therefore resets the smartphone to factory settings.
First: Please remember to make a backup as all data is erased and otherwise irreparably lost!
Opens from the home screen of the Samsung Galaxy S7 the menu and then the system settings of Android.
1. Navigate there to: Backup and Reset
2. Select "Reset to Factory Settings".
3. Follow the Android Wizard to reset the Samsung Galaxy S7.
At the end of wizard the smartphone is restarted and the necessary actions performed. Once the Samsung Galaxy S7 has been rebooted, you will find this in the factory state, the time of delivery.
You have now successfully did a reset to factory settings on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: