If you have problems with your Samsung Galaxy S7 and the result that you can no longer enter the Android system, then you can reset the smartphone via the recovery menu to factory settings.
We show you how to perform a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy S7 via the Recovery Menu:
1. For this, the Samsung Galaxy S7 must be turned off first.
2. Start the device with the following key combination (press simultaneously and hold):
- Power On / Off
- Volume up
- home button
3. If the device is started and an Android figure appears on the display, let the the power on / off button go, but keep the other two keys from the key combination pressed for a while. After about 15 seconds the Recovery menu of your Samsung Galaxy S7 is then displayed.
4. Use the volume buttons to scroll up or down. With the Power On / Off button perform your actions. Now mark the entry "Wipe data / factory reset". This corresponds to reset the Samsung Galaxy S7 to factory settings. All your data will be lost irretrievably!
5. Confirm the action by pressing the power button and then confirm the security question again with the power button. Your Samsung Galaxy S7 will now be reset to factory settings. The greatest problems should be done with that procedure.
You know now how to perform a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy S7, if you cannot get into the Android system, because this is not booted.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: