If you want to organize on the new Samsung Galaxy S7 the app menu or on the home screen, then we recommend to create folders for your apps. This is very easy and simple in Android Marshmallow when you know how to do.
Create a new folder on the home screen or app menu on the Samsung Galaxy S7:
1. For this, seek out two apps that you like to want to merge in a folder
2. Tap now on one of the two apps and hold your finger on it until it is lifted.
3. Draw the app now to the second application, which should be in the folder
4. Once both apps are on one another, release the app
5. It will appear a window where you can now assign a new name for the just created folder.
6. Then, the folder is displayed on the home screen of the Samsung Galaxy S7. A folder always must have at least two apps included. If this is not the case, then the folder will be dissolved.
The procedure described above also works for the app menu. You know now how to create a new folder on the home screen or in the app menu on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: