If you store on the Samsung Galaxy S7 files such as music, videos, documents on the internal memory and you want to transfer this data to the memory card, then this works best by the following method:
Open the file Explorer "My Documents" on your Samsung Galaxy S7:
1. Tap "device memory"
2. Now find the file you would like to move to the SD memory card
3. Tap long with the finger on the file until a check mark appears in front of it
4. Now select the top-right "more" and proceed in the opening menu to "Move"
5. Select "SD card" and then the folder where you want to move the file
6. Depending on how large the file is, the copying now lasts. Done! You have now learned how to move files from internal memory to the SD memory card of the Samsung Galaxy S7 quickly and without problems.
This method will often have to apply if you want to get your internal device memory free on your smartphone.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: