When you pull on the Samsung Galaxy S7 the status bar from the top of the screen, you can see various buttons, the so-called "toggles". Each toggle is to enable / disable a function. These includes Wi-Fi, Airplane Mode, Bluetooth and many more.
In the status bar you can put a total of 10 toggles. Would you adjust the toggle in the status bar of your Samsung Galaxy S7, then we'll show you now exactly how it works:
1. Pull the status bar at the top of the screen down
2. Tap now in the top right next to the gear icon the down arrow symbol
3. Now you will see more toggles. Select in the top-right "Edit" to edit the notification bar
4. You can now reposition the toggles again. Press a toggle and remain your finger on it until it hovers and can be moved.
5. The upper gray area corresponds to the "active" status bar. In the inactive region, the included toggles are only visible in the extended view of the status bar.
You know now how to customize the status bar of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and how to position the toggles again.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: