Not all the pictures that you have stored on the Samsung Galaxy S7, should be visible or be detectable to everyone. That's why it makes sense to hide those pictures on the Samsung Galaxy S7, so they will not appear in the gallery.
If you do not know how to hide photos on Android on the Samsung Galaxy S7 in the gallery, then we want to explain this in our guide:
In order to hide pictures on the Samsung Galaxy S7, you must first create a separate folder, for example, the folder "secret”. Then, this folder is made invisible by using a ".nomedia" File.
To perform this operation on the Samsung Galaxy S7 proceed as follows:
1. Open the App "My Documents" and then the folder in which you wish to create the new secret folder
2. Tap now in the top right at "More" and then "Create folder".
3. Move now all the pictures that should be hidden in the gallery in this folder.
4. Download now the "ES File Explorer" on your Samsung Galaxy S7. Download
5. Now open the ES file explorer on the App menu and then navigate to the folder created earlier.
6. Now creates the ".nomedia file" by typing right at the symbol with the three points. Choose "New" -> "file".
7. The new file is: .nomedia
After you have created the file within the folder, the images and videos in it it will no longer appear in the gallery of your Samsung Galaxy S7.
They are now successfully hidden. You know now how to hide images on the Samsung Galaxy S7 in the gallery.