If you have installed the WhatsApp Messenger on your smartphone, then you have the possibility to use WhatsApp on your PC or laptop. How this works, we explain to you in our guide:
Use WhatsApp on PC or laptop:
1. To do this, first open your WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone
2. In the overview of your chats, tap the symbol with the three dots in the upper right corner. A small menu will open.
3. Now select "WhatsApp Web"
4. Now open with your PC or laptop: https://web.whatsapp.com/
5. Then, in WhatsApp, scan the QR code that appears on your PC or laptop screen.The camera of the smartphone is used for this purpose.
6. You can now see WhatsApp on your PC or laptop, including your contacts and chats. Important: You always need an Internet connection on your smartphone.
That's it, you can now use WhatsApp comfortably from your PC. By writing with the PC keyboard, you can now type WhatsApp messages even faster. Nice, ifyouhavemuchtocommunicate.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: