You may not have any intranet access under Windows 10 even though an active connection with the W-Lan router exists. The cause is usually a faulty configuration of the network adapter. Then we show you how to proceed, so that you get an Internet connection under Windows again.
- Click the Windows Start icon in the lower-left corner and select Settings
- Select "Devices" and scroll down. Select "Device Manager"
- Open the "Network Adapter" menu point and right-click on your W-Lan adapter
- In the context menu, click "Uninstall". Disconnect the network adapter from the USB connection. 5. Restart the computer.
- After Windows 10 is restarted, reconnect the USB network adapter to the PC.
- The driver will now be reinstalled and the device will then connect to the router and also the Internet (you may have to re-enter the router pin again). The error message "No Internet access" will no longer appear on your Windows 10 computer.
Have fun surfing the Internet.