If you have sorted your emails in folders within Outlook 2013, you may have to send one of these folders together with all the e-mails. If you do not know how to send a complete folder with content, we would like to help with this guide.
The guide applies to Outlook 2013, but it may also work with older or newer versions of Outlook. The menu structure can then be easily modified.
So to send an e-mail folder completely, you have to export it as a PST file. To do so, proceed as follows:
- In the upper left, touch "File" and from "Open and Export"
- Select "Import / Export" and in the next window "Export to file"
- Here you have to select "Outlook Data File .pst" as the file format.
- Then select the e-mail folder, which you would like to send by e-mail
- Then you must select the location for your PST file. Click on "Browse" and select for example "Desktop".
- In Outlook 2013, open "New e-mail" and then select as attachment the previously created .pst file, which contains the folder with the corresponding e-mails.
- Send and done!
You now know how to send an e-mail folder in Outlook 2013, including all the e-mails it contains. The recipient then only has to import the folder in his Outlook 2013 and will then have the same folder in his folder hierarchy.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: