The Samsung Galaxy S7 provides the possibility to pinpoint emergency contacts. These contacts can also be called when the smartphone is locked by the lock screen. How to set emergency contacts on the Samsung Galaxy S7, we would like to briefly explain to you here:
Step 1: Assign emergency contacts to the ICE group on the Samsung Galaxy S7
1. Open the menu and then the contacts app from the start screen
2. Tap the "Groups" button at the top. You will now see the default groups that are active beforehand.
3. Select ICE emergency contacts here. Tap the "Edit" button and you can now add emergency contacts.
4. Save the ICE emergency group with your added contacts
Step 2: Emergency contacts - Allow call from the lock screen
1. To do this, lock the Samsung Galaxy S7 so that the lock screen is displayed.
2. Now drag the phone icon in the lower left corner to the center of the lock screen --> Tap "Emergency"
3. You can now add emergency contacts from the ICE emergency group. Up to three contacts are possible. Tap the plus symbol to add contacts. Done!
If in an emergency someone should find your Samsung Galaxy S7 and call one of your next contacts, he finds it under "emergency". Even if your Samsung Galaxy S7 is lost and found by a third party, the latter can notify one of your neighbors about the find about the emergency contacts.
You now know how to set up emergency contacts on the Samsung Galaxy S7, which can then be called even via the lock screen.