If you are sending a message within a group in the Messaging app WhatsApp, you may want to know which member of the group has received or read the message. You can view the delivery status of a WhatsApp group message as follows.
- On your Android smartphone or iPhone, open the WhatsApp app.
- In WhatsApp, open the group where you wrote your message.
- Press and hold the sent message for a long time to display a toolbar.
- In this bar, you will also find an information icon with an “i”. Tap it.
- The message info will now open. In this window, you will be shown which of the participants of the WhatsApp group read the message
- When you select a name, you will be shown in detail when the message was received and when it was read.
You now know how to check in WhatsApp which participants of a group have already read your sent message.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: