The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge offers the possibility to adjust the display optimally to the used application. For this, the screen mode is set to "Adaptive display" by default. This means that the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge automatically adjusts color, saturation, contrast etc. depending on the app.
So if you want to watch a video, the colors are displayed differently than it is with a photo in the gallery. If you do not want to use this function, you can of course decide which mode the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge display should use.
To do so, proceed as follows:
- From the home screen, open the menu and then the settings
- Tap "Display" and from there to "Screen mode"
- Change the screen mode from "Adaptable display "In one of the following color schemes:
- AMOLED Cinema
- AMOLED Photo
- You will see the change of the color scheme in the picture with the vases, which is located in the upper display area.
- If you have chosen the best looking color, leave the submenu.
The setting of the display is retained. You now know how to change the screen mode on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: