The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has already integrated some ringtones from the factory, but you may want to add your own ringtone. This ringtone must always be present in the MP3 format and be on the internal device memory.
If this requirement is met, we now explain how to add a new MP3 ringtone to the list of ringtones on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Please proceed as follows:
- Open the menu and then the settings. Now scroll down to "Sounds & Vibration"
- From here you go to the next sub-menu called "Ringtone". Scroll the list completely down
- Tap the "Add from device memory" entry. Then the "Sound selection" will open.
- In this you can now mark your MP3 file, which is on the internal memory, as a ringtone
- Via the button "Done", the new ringtone is accepted and added to the list of ringtones.
You now know how to add very easy in Android Marshmallow on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge a new MP3 ringtone.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: