On the Samsung Galaxy S7, Android Nougat has a function called "Energy Monitor". The energy monitor regulates energy consumption when you are not actively using an app.
This means that this app is restricted in the background by the Android operating system. The App Energy Monitor on the Samsung Galaxy S7 is actually useful, but you might wish to disable it. We'll tell you how to disable the App Energy Monitor in Anroid Nougat.
To do this, navigate to the following Android nougat submenu of your Samsung Galaxy S7:
- From the Start screen, open the menu and then go to Settings
- Next, go to Device Maintenance and then on the menu bar below on "Battery"
- Tap the three point icon and go to "Advanced settings"
- The next sub-menu will now open, where the "App Energy Monitor" of the Samsung Galaxy S7 can now be deactivated.
- Move the slider to "inactive" - finished!
You now know the procedure to turn off the app energy monitor on the Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android Nougat.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: