The Huawei P10 is equipped with the Google Chrome browser. This stores all the pages of the Internet that you have visited in the past. This so-called browsing history or chronicle is useful to retrieve later visited websites.
However, you might not want to be able to use the browsing history and to see which websites you have visited. Then you can delete this of course. We show how this works on the Huawei P10:
- Open the Google Chrome browser
2. In the upper-right corner, touch the icon with the three dots - Choose History
3. A list with the last visited internet pages appears - Tap on the button below with "Delete browser data"
4. Now set the check mark "Browser profile"
5. Tap "Delete data" - Done!
After you have deleted the data, no one can check which internet pages you have visited with the Huawei P10.