The Samsung Galaxy S8 has an Always On Display. This means that when the smartphone is locked, information on the lock screen can be displayed. This includes a calendar, a private photo and a clock.
If you would like to adjust the design of the watch, you can do this using the following settings menu:
Adjust the display design of the watch on the Always On Display
- Open the app menu and then the settings
- Scroll down and then select "Device Safety" - Select "Always On Display".
- Under "Content to Display", select an option that contains "Clock".
- You can now adjust the watch style. The choice is:
- Digital clock
- World Clock
- When you select an option, you can change the clock style, and customize the color and background.
- The settings are accepted with "Apply".
You now know how to adjust the appearance of the watch on the Samsung Galaxy S8 Always On Display to your own requirements.