A photo grid is a collage of images. In this case, the layout is usually arranged in the form of a lattice, although larger image elements may also be included. If you want to create such a photo-collage with your Samsung Galaxy S8, then this works quite wonderfully with the integrated Gallery app.
We will explain to you how to proceed:
Create collage with the gallery app of the Samsung Galaxy S8
- First, open the gallery app and then the album, where you'll find the pictures you'd like to arrange in a collage.
- In the upper right corner, select the symbol with the three dots and in the menu "Collage"
- Now select up to 6 pictures from the album to be compiled in the photo frame later.
- Then select "Collage" in the upper right corner.
- You can now make various settings for your photo tag, such as:
- Aspect Ratio
- Image effects per grid element
- Once you have completed your collage, select the "Save" button at the top - Done!
You have just created a photo-grid with your Samsung Galaxy S8 and you can now post it on Instagram or Facebook, for example. Such a photo collage is always an eye-catcher, since you can show many photos in only one picture.