If there are any errors or problems with an app on your Samsung Galaxy S8, such as "App suspended", it is always advisable to clear the affected app's cache.
How exactly this works in Android, we would like to give you a closer look:
Delete App Cache on the S8:
- From the Samsung Galaxy S8 home screen, open the app menu and then tap the settings
- Tap "Apps" in the menu bar to see a list of all installed apps
- Tap the app that is causing problems
- Select "Storage" in the app info and you will see the button "Clear cache"
- Tap the button to start the process
- Then restart your Samsung Galaxy S8 and check if the app now works.
This simple workaround helps in many cases to fix bugs with apps on the Samsung Galaxy S8.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: