The Wipe Cache Partition deletes old and no longer needed system files on the HTC U11. In contrast to the workspace, it deletes NO private data such as pictures or photos. Therefore, this method is particularly good if you have problems with the performance on your smartphone.
In the following, we explain how the Wipe Cache partition can be executed on the HTC U11:
- Turn off the HTC U11 completely (Power Off)
- Switch the smartphone back on, but simultaneously press the following keys simultaneously from the beginning:
- Power Button
- Volume Down Button
Hold down the two buttons until the download mode appears on the display of the HTC U11.
- Use the Volume button to select "Reboot to Bootloader" and confirm the process by pressing the Power button. Then go to the entry "Reboot to Recovery Mode".
- A menu will appear again. Please select "Reboot to Recovery Menu". The display shows a smartphone and a red icon.
- Press and hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button once.
- The boot menu will appear. Now select the "Wipe Cache Partition" via the volume buttons. Confirm by pressing the Power button. This process usually takes only a few seconds.
Then you can select "Reboot now" to restart the smartphone. You should now have a faster HTC U11. You now know the way to clean up the HTC U11 with a Wipe Cache partition and speed up the performance.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: