You can use Google to enable Google Voice Assistant and then use it. The advantage of this wake-up call is that you do not have to take your smartphone into your hands. All you need is an active internet connection.
In addition, Google must be enabled in Google Apps settings. The following instructions explain how to enable OK Google:
- Open the Google app on your smartphone or tablet
- In the upper-left corner, touch the icon with the three bars - Select Settings
- Scroll the list down to "Language" and tap the entry
- Go to "OK Google Recognition"
- Now choose "Say OK Google" or activate the option by using the slider. You have successfully activated this wakeup command