If you would like to use a screen saver on the Samsung Galaxy S8 then this is aside from the Always On Display only possible during charging. Thus you can display photos, a photo-table, a clock, etc. during the charging of the battery.
Just when the smartphone is charged in a place where you often see the device, then such a screen saver can be quite nice. And so the screen saver on the Samsung Galaxy S8 can be activated in the Android settings:
- Open the settings of the Android operating system and then the entry "Display"
- Scroll all the way down until you see "Screen saver" - Select the entry
- Use the slider to activate the option
- Now you will see all available options. These are:
- Photo Frame
- Photo Table
- Using the gear icon, you can configure the display again.
If you now connect the Samsung Galaxy S8 to a charger, then during the charging process, the selected screen saver appears.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: