If you have a fitness tracker "FitBit Blaze" and the display no longer responds to inputs, pressing the buttons no action is performed or your steps etc. are no longer counted correctly , then you should perform a soft reset.
How it works with the FitBit Blaze is explained in the following Quick Start Guide:
FitBit Blaze Restart when display frozen:
- Hold down the following key combination for at least 10 seconds:
- Back button (bottom left)
- Selection button (bottom right)
- Then the FitBit logo will now be shown on the display.
- Now release the buttons - your FitBit Blaze should now reboot and then work as normal again.
You now know what to do when the FitBit Blaze stops responding to your input.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: