If you use a micro SD memory card in your Samsung Galaxy S8 to expand internal memory, you may need to format this card at some point. However, the setting for this is well hidden and therefore we explain here step by step how to format the memory card on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and delete all data.
In which menu of the settings this can be found, we show you here:
To format the Micro SD, open the following submenu of your Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Open the App menu and open the Android System Preferences
- From here, go to "Device Maintenance" and "Memory".
- Now select "SD card" and tap on the three-point symbol in the next submenu on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- A pop-up menu opens - tap on "Memory Settings".
- Select "SD card" again and you will find the option:
- Tip the entry to erase the Micro SD card in your Samsung Galaxy S8 completely. Formatting the Micro SD Memory Card may take a short time.
Afterwards it is as complete as new and you have the full storage space available again.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: