The Samsung Galaxy S9 has integrated a so-called haptic feedback, which illustrates various functions to the user by vibration. Vibration also makes notifications and calls clearer.
Vibrating the Samsung Galaxy S9 is therefore a very useful feature that shows you what's happening on your smartphone. If you do not want to use this function, you can disable it as follows:
Reduce haptic feedback on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- Opens the App menu from the home screen and then the settings
- Selects "Tones and Vibration" here. Continue to "vibration intensity".
- Here you can see "Vibrations Feedback". Moves the slider all the way to the left and turns off the haptic feedback function on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Here you can find "Vibrations Feedback". With the switch you can switch off the function completely.
You now know how to adjust the haptic feedback on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and switch off the vibration feedback completely.
- If you also want to turn off the vibration for incoming calls and notifications on your smartphone, follow these steps in Android:
Deactivate vibration on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Scroll down a bit to "Tones and Vibration" and select the menu item.
- Continue to "vibration intensity". You can now use the knob to make the following settings:
- Incoming call notifications
- Vibrating feedback
- Vibrating feedback strongly press (Home Button)
- In order to switch off the vibration completely, move the marker to the far left of all controllers. This completely deactivates the vibration for the above-mentioned points.
- They now know how to disable haptic vibration feedback and vibration on incoming messages and calls on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: