To see how much power the phone's battery has left on the Samsung Galaxy S9, there is a handy feature in Android. This function allows you to display the battery status in percent in the status bar.
So you can always see at a glance how much battery is left and whether you will have to recharge the Samsung Galaxy S9 or not. The percentage of remaining battery capacity is therefore one of the symbols you might miss on your Samsung Galaxy S9 in the status bar.
No problem, because this display can be shown again. How exactly this works on the Samsung Galaxy S9 is explained in detail in the following article:
Accumulator in percent - Show in Notification bar of the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus
- Open the App menu and then the Android system settings
- Navigate to "Device Maintenance" and then in the menu bar at the bottom to "Accumulator"
- Tap the icon with the three dots at the top right and tap "Advanced Settings"
- Here you will see the option "Remaining Battery Charge" and then "Status bar display in %"
- Activate the option. You will now see the battery charge percentage in the status bar of your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Now you should be able to see more quickly when the smartphone needs to be recharged
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: