There are a variety of reasons why a user of Samsung Galaxy S9 is interested in clearing his browser history. This may be due to the sensitive nature of the pages they have searched or information they want to delete.
However, you probably don't know how to delete the browser history of Samsung Galaxy S9 yet. That's why we've written a simple guide to help you clear the search history, cookies and other browser data on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to delete the history in the Android browser of Samsung Galaxy S9?
- First open the Internet browser on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Then tap the icon with the three dots in the upper right corner and scroll down in the pop menu until you can see "Settings". Touch the entry to display the corresponding menu.
- From here you can go to "Delete personal data", which will appear in the following window.
- You can now select all options for which the data is to be removed from the chronicle.
- We recommend that you at least mark the following:
- Browser history
- Cookies and site data
- Then press "Delete" to delete the history of the Internet browser on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to delete the history of Google Chrome on your Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Open the App menu and then the Google Chrome Browser
- Tap the three-point icon in the upper right corner and scroll down to "Settings". Next, press "Privacy".
- A further submenu opens in which you can now find at the bottom of the page "Delete browser data". Touch the entry and a window opens where you can select further options.
- Select "Clear browsing history" to clear the history of the Chrome browser. Press the "Delete" button at the bottom right to confirm.
You now know how to delete the stored data in the browser history on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or the S9 Plus.
It is then no longer possible to trace on which websites you have surfed with the Samsung Galaxy S9.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: