Every call made on the Samsung Galaxy S9 saves the phone app in a so-called call log. In this way, you can still trace who you spoke to, when and at what time at a later point in time.
However, sometimes it may be necessary to delete this log. In this article we would like to show you how to do this:
Deleting the call list on the Samsung Galaxy S9 Deleting entries in the call log works as follows:
- First open the phone app on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus
- Select the "Last" tab - you will now see the call log
- Tap the three-point icon in the upper right corner and then tap "Delete"
- Now select the entries you want to delete from the call log
- Tap "Delete" in the upper right corner to delete these calls from the phone log.
If you select "All", you can also empty the complete log instead of individual entries.