Every call made on the Samsung Galaxy S9 saves the phone app in a so-called call log. In this way, you can still trace who you spoke to, when and at what time at a later point in time.
However, sometimes it may be necessary to delete this log. In this article we would like to show you how to do this:
Deleting the call list on the Samsung Galaxy S9 Deleting entries in the call log works as follows:
- First open the phone app on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus
- Select the "Last" tab - you will now see the call log
- Tap the three-point icon in the upper right corner and then tap "Delete"
- Now select the entries you want to delete from the call log
- Tap "Delete" in the upper right corner to delete these calls from the phone log.
If you select "All", you can also empty the complete log instead of individual entries.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: