To log in to a protected network, you need a VPN connection. This is usually the case when you want to access a company or university network. How to set up a VPN connection on the Samsung Galaxy S9 within Android is described here:
How to use VPN on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- Open the app menu from the home screen and then the Android system settings.
- Click on "Connections" and then on "Further connection settings".
- Scroll down and you will see "VPN".
- Touch the menu entry and you can now create a VPN connection by tapping the plus symbol
- You now need the data from your VPN network - enter it and then save the new access
You have just created a new VPN connection on your Samsung Galaxy S9. Via these you can now log into your Virtual Private Network.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: