If you would like to have the home screen separate from the rest of the app menu, you might be surprised at first with your Huawei P20. Because here all apps are combined on one screen ex works. If that bothers you, you can fortunately create an app menu which can be accessed from the home screen.
We would like to explain to you here exactly how this works:
On the Huawei P20, change the start screen style - enable drawer
- First open the Android system settings
- Then click on "Display" and "Start screen style"
- You can now select the following styles:
- Standard - Show all apps on the home screen
- Drawer - Show all apps on the drawer screen (home screen and app menu separate)
- Just set the appropriate marker and the EMUI will do the rest for you.
We like this kind of view much better than if only everything is displayed on a start screen. It's a better way to organize yourself.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: