If you have a smartphone or tablet with an Android operating system, it is particularly easy to transfer the data stored on it to the new Huawei P20 smartphone. However, this does not work with the wizard that will be displayed when you set up your new smartphone.
No, the transfer of data such as photos, videos, documents, etc. is not possible. Need of a special app. This app was specially developed by Huawei and is called "Phone Clone".
In the following instructions we will explain step by step how to transfer the data from an Android smartphone or tablet to the Huawei P20 using Phone Clone:
Transfer data from Android device to Huawei P20
- Open the app "Phone Clone" on your Huawei P20
- If not already done, download the app "Phone Clone" to your Android smartphone Download "Phone Clone" from Google Play Store (free, since officially developed by Huawei)
- Now open the app on your Android smartphone
- Now choose:
- Android device --> This is the old phone
- Huawei P20 --> This is the new phone
- You can now choose which data to transfer
- Start the process of data import - it can take 2-3 hours per data size.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: