If you have posted many photos and stories in Instagram, you may want to download them all together once to save them for later. No problem, Instagram offers you this option in the settings. Many people just don't know that yet. To this day ;-):
Here we explain step by step how you can download your pictures, photos and data in Instagram. Here's how it works:
This content can be downloaded from Instagram:
The following data can be exported:
- Profile information of your account, Photos, videos and archived stories
- Uploaded contacts
- Direct messages
- Comments and Likes
- Search and settings
- More data stored in Instagram
Instructions for exporting the data to Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone
- Now tap the three-point icon in the top right corner to open the settings
- Scroll down until you see the entry "Data download"
- Then confirm your email address and password.
It can now take up to 48 hours until you receive a link to the e-mail address under which your data is stored. Depending on the size of your Instagram account, this can be faster.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: