On the Huawei P20 Pro Home screen app folders help you organize your apps better. However, you need to know how to create a new folder in Android. This manual describes how to create a new folder on the Huawei P20 Pro.
- Return to the Huawei P20 Pro home screen
- Choose two apps that you would like to put in a folder. It makes sense to use two apps that are identical in content. For example two games apps etc.
- Press and hold the app until it moves on the home screen
- Drag the app over the other app, which should also be in the new folder.
- If both apps are on top of each other, you can now let go of the app. a new folder will be created automatically.
This folder now contains the two apps. A folder must always contain at least two apps, otherwise it will be resolved.
You now know how to create a new folder on the Huawei P20 Pro start screen.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: