Like many other Smartphones, the Huawei P20 Pro also offers an alarm function via the clock app. With the alarm you can be woken up in the morning very pleasantly. However, if you have activated the silent mode, it is possible that the alarm clock is still activated, it does not ring.
The reason for this is usually a setting within the alarm clock settings. Where to find it, and what exactly it does, is explained below:
Let the Huawei P20 Pro Alarm Clock ring in silent mode
- Open the clock app on the Huawei P20 Pro
- Switch to the "Alarm Clocks" tab
- Tap "Settings"
- At the bottom of the box. You will now see the following option in the "Alarm" section:
- Wake up sound in silent mode
- Activate this option by setting the slider to active From now on, the alarm of your Huawei P20 Pro will ring even when the smartphone is in silent mode.
I hope you never oversleep again because of the alarm clock.