Usually the APN access point is automatically created on the Samsung Galaxy S9 when you insert your mobile phone operator's Sim card. Unfortunately exceptions confirm the rule and therefore it may be necessary to create an APN access point manually. The following article will explain how to do this on the Samsung Galaxy S9:
- To create a new APN access point, start from the start screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9
- Open the App menu and then the settings. Press "Connections" and then "Mobile Networks"
- In the next submenu select "Access points".
- You can now create a new APN access point on your Samsung Galaxy S9. To do this, press "Add" in the upper right-hand corner.
- You can now create a new APN access point.
You now know how to manually create an APN access point on the Samsung Galaxy S9. You should then be able to establish a mobile Internet connection.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: