You can install several apps on the Huawei P20 Pro to get the most out of your phone. For example, you may want to use a better camera app, another email app or an SMS app as default.
But now it is the case that mostly certain apps are set as standard in Android ex works. To set a different app as default on the Huawei P20 Pro, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
Set new default app on the Huawei P20 Pro
- Open the app menu from the home screen and then the settings
- Navigate to "Apps & Notifications"
- Select "Default apps" from this submenu
- Search for the application you want to assign a new default and tap the entry
- You can now set the marker on the alternative app if an app or link accesses the function in the future, for example the camera, the new app directly.
You now know how to set a different app as default on the Huawei P20 Pro.