The Huawei P20 Pro is equipped with a very good keyboard, SwiftKey. This is a keyboard that can also be downloaded from the Google Play Store and has been rated very positively there.
Of course, this keyboard can also autocorrect the words that you enter. This is sometimes quite useful, but often wrong words are exchanged with the word you want, which of course can be annoying.
That's why you can deactivate autocorrection in SwiftKey on the Huawei P20 Pro. We would like to explain exactly how this works to you here:
Switch off automatic spelling - Huawei P20 Pro
1. Open the settings of Android
2. Select the entry "System" and then "Language and Input" from
3. Open "On-Screen Keyboard" and select "SwiftKey" from
4. In the section "Keyboard" select the area "Input"
5. Continue to "Typing & Autocorrection"
6. In this last submenu the autocorrection can now be deactivated - Slide the slider to "inactive" - Done!
You now know how to deactivate the autocorrection of the Huawei P20 Pro keyboard.