Apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store to the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus. This has the advantage that all apps are automatically kept up to date via the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
This means that if there is a new version, the Google Play Store will automatically update the app on your Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus. In addition to the advantage that the app is always up-to-date, this can also have a disadvantage.
It may be that good functions in the app are no longer available in a newer version. Therefore it makes sense to stay with the old version. And so the question arises:
How can I deactivate the automatic app updates on the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus?
We will clarify this for you with the following instructions:
1. Open the Google Play Store
2. Tap on the symbol with the three lines
3. Select "Settings" in the now opened sidebar
4. In the section "General" select "Automatic App-Updates"
5. In the drop down menu activate the option "Do not allow automatic App-Updates" (scroll up in the menu)
You have just successfully deactivated the automatic App Updates on the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus via the Google Play Store.