Using widgets, you can quickly and easily display information on the Huawei Mate 10 Pro home screen or execute special functions from an app.
If you have never added a widget to the Home screen before, then this tutorial will help you to add or remove one:
Add Widget - Home screen Huawei Mate 10 Pro
1. Press and hold a finger on a free area of the Home screen - it will now shrink and show a menu at the bottom of the screen
2. Select the "Widgets" button to display a list of all available widgets on the Huawei Mate 10 Pro
3. In the list, which is sorted alphabetically, search for the widget you would like to place.
4. Now press and hold the widget with your finger until it is raised and can be placed on the home screen
5. Release the widget when it is in the correct position
You have now successfully added a widget to the home screen of your Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Follow this procedure for each additional widget you want to place on the Home screen.
Remove Widget - Huawei Mate 10 Pro Home Screen
To delete a widget again, press and hold the widget until a Remove icon appears at the top of the screen. Drag the widget onto the icon to remove it.
You now know how to add or remove a widget to the Home screen on the Android Smartphone Huawei Mate 10 Pro.