If you would like to take a photo with the Huawei P20 Pro's main camera on holiday or otherwise in your free time, you must first activate it in the Camera App settings.
If you have never tried the self-timer of your Huawei P20 Pro before, we would like to explain to you how to do this.
To do this, start from the Home screen and then open the camera app. From there, please navigate as follows:
Switch self-timer active - camera settings
1. In the live screen of the camera, first select the gear symbol on
2. In the settings, scroll down and then select "Timer"
3. You can now select the following times for the self-timer:
- 2 seconds
- 5 seconds
- 10 seconds
4. Now return to the live screen
5. If you now press the trigger, the timer will count down the time and take the photo after expiration Note! The timer remains active until you have set it to "Off" again!
You now know how to take a photo with the self-timer on the Huawei P20 Pro.