The Samsung Cloud on the Samsung Galaxy S7 is a useful feature to back up data externally. Most recently, your photos may be deleted within the gallery and then moved to a "recycle bin".
Now you're probably asking yourself the question: Where is the Samsung Cloud Recycle Bin? We would like to answer this question now.
Display the Samsung Cloud Recycle Bin on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- From the Home screen, open the App menu
- Then, navigate to the "Gallery" app.
- In the overview at the top right, tap the three-dot button. Icon and then on "Settings"
- You will now see the entry "Recycle Bin" under the section "Samsung Cloud Synchronization"
- If you select this, you will now see all deleted images that have been moved to the Recycle Bin.
These can either be restored or finally deleted. You now know where to find Samsung's Recycle Bin on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and how to restore or delete images in it.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: