If you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab and you are using a Bluetooth keyboard, then it may be that it suddenly stops functioning. This means that keystrokes on the keyboard are no longer transmitted to the tablet.
If that's the case with you, then our article should show you various tips to solve the problem. Please proceed as follows:
- Turn on the Bluetooth keyboard?
- Bluetooth keyboard charged? Check if the battery is defective.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the Samsung Galaxy Tab? If not, please activate it
- Reset Bluetooth system app: Depending on the Samsung Galaxy Tab, the procedure can be different:
Navigate from the home screen of your tablet to:
- Menu --> Settings --> Applications --> Application Manager
Click here on the top right click on "More" and then get the "Show system applications". Now look in the list of applications for "Bluetooth".
You will find the following apps:
- Bluetooth MIDI Service
- Bluetooth Share
- Bluetooth Test
For each of these applications, you need to open the app info (tap once) and then perform the following procedure:
- Force Stop
Open Entry "Storage"
- Clear Data
- Clear Cache
After that restart your Samsung Galaxy Tab. Try again to connect to the keyboard via Bluetooth. This should now work without problems. We hope that one of the following tips has helped you to work with the Bluetooth keyboard of your Samsung Galaxy Tab again.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: