If you own a Garmin Fitness Watch and it is from the ForeAthlete, Forerunner, Fenix or Vivoactive series, then you can customize the design of the watch's surface.
This design also called Watchface is a simple digital clock from the factory without further display options. With a Watchface you can customize the design and show more information.
Here we explain how to install a watchface on a Garmin fitness watch for the ForeAthlete, Forerunner, Fenix or Vivoactive series.
- First, install the Garmin Connect app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Garmin Connect Play Store
- Garmin Connect iTunes Store
- Open the app on your smartphone and select the three-bar icon in the top left corner
- In the side menu, please go to "Connect IQ-Shop" - Tap "App Type" and then select "Watch Faces"
- You can now choose from a variety of watch surfaces. Before installing the Watchfaces, check if compatibility is present. A corresponding tab is located in each Watch Face overview (just tap)
- Using the "Download" button you can now install the Watchface on your Garmin clock.
Now you know how to install a Watchface on a Garmin Fitness tracker. If you want to delete or remove such a watch design again, then you will find the appropriate guide here.