If you have taken a slow motion video with your iPhone 7, you may want to change the playback speed from slow motion to "normal". This works fortunately under iOS by means of the photo app.
Our tutorial now describes how to do exactly that:
Slow motion video speeds up playing on the iPhone 7:
- Open the "Photos" app on the smartphone
- Now selects the slow-motion video that should be played faster
- At the top click on "Edit" - The video editor will open.
- Here, push the two edges together for the time in the middle. If these are in the middle of each other, then the slow motion video is played in normal speed
- Tap the button "Done" and the video is saved again - now in normal speed
You now know the procedure on the iPhone 7, to play a slow-motion at normal speed.
This tip helped? Stay up-to-date and follow us on:
... Or leave us a comment: