If your phone or tablet has Android Oreo installed, you have the option to unlock additional options within the operating system. These options are called "Developer Options" and give you preference options such as "USB Debugging".
How to unlock these options in Android Oreo, which will be explained in more detail below.
Unlock developer mode for Android Oreo (make visible)
Since the options are not visible at the factory, you have to unlock them by a small workaround. This works as follows:
- Open the App menu and then the system settings of Android Oreo
- Scroll down to "Phone info" (device information or similar depending on device and manufacturer)
- Now select "Software" or "Software Information"
- Now you will see the entry "Buildnumber" - Tap it several times in quick succession to unlock the developer options in Android Oreo.
An info will appear at the bottom of the screen indicating that developer mode is now visible in Android Oreo.
- Now return to the menu for the settings
At the end of the list, you will now see a new menu item. The "Developer Options" You now know how to unlock the developer options in Android Oreo.
This tip helped?
Nothing found? Try our: ... Or leave us a comment:
... Or leave us a comment: